At Digital Champions, we focus on 4 types of videos: your "Why" video, a recruitment video, a series of educational content, and then collaborative content with referral sources and other community members.
See what home care agencies around the country are creating!
Note: All the videos below have been created and edited by The Digital Champions Team.
About/Why Video Examples
Your greatest differentiator is you!! When you are willing to get on camera and tell your story you will be able to use this video to increase leads, convert more clients, and attract more caregivers.
Here are some ways to use your Why video:
- Add it to the home page of your website
- Create QR code that goes to the video. Add it to brochures, flyers, business cards and anything else you print.
- Add it to your email signature
- Send it to caregiver applicants after they apply (before interview to increase showup rate)
- Send it after or before a client consultation
- Message to referral sources (ex: you may connect with a new person. Send them an email or Linked In message to that video and you can say, "here is a little bit more about me.")
- Add the video to your Linked In profile
- Pin the video to the top of your facebook page so it is the first thing prospective clients and caregivers see
Recruitment Video Examples
When you create your recruitment video and use it effectively it will help you to increase applicants, interview show up rate, and hires.
Here are some ways of using this Recruitment Asset:
- Add it to your careers page on your website
- Send it to caregivers after they apply. Be smart and automate it!
- Add it to flyers for job fairs and schools with a qr code
Educational Video Examples
Agencies all over the country "say" they are experts, but how about you prove it! This is especially relevant when you want to specialize in a certain area like dementia, strokes, or fall prevention.
When you begin teaching, not only will you brand yourself as the leading authority in your area, but you will also be creating social content that gets more views and more engagement.
How To Leverage Your Educational Videos Effectively:
- Add it as blog posts to your website with the video transcription as a written blog. The superstars repurpose the transcripts into multiple social media posts.
- Post across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and of course YouTube
- Email video link to prospects, current clients, referral sources and caregivers as part of your newsletter
- Utilize specific videos that are relevant to prospects after you speak with them on the phone or in person as follow up
- Promote your YouTube channel on print materials to use as a differentiator from your competitors
Schedule Home Care Brand Audit
Looking to increase the brand awareness for your home care business so you can increase sales, generate more referrals, and hire more caregivers?Schedule FREE Home Care Audit